P.S.A. – Public Service Announcement
Ways we’ve found to support your immune system naturally. Several of these points are highlighted in the video below. Don’t believe people who tell you that your situation is hopeless and that you can’t repair your immune system. Think for yourself. Be your own Health Detective and know that your body is made to repair itself.
- Flax Hull Lignans support and increase CD4 counts (the measurement of your immune system). They are also a powerful antioxidant. See our Research tabs to learn more about Flax Hull Lignans. Taking a scoop several times a week improves immune system function.
- Maximize antioxidants to shorten duration of infections. Glutathione is one of the most powerful antioxidants in the body.
- Vitamin D directly inhibits viral production and supports the immune system. Vitamin D from the sun helps you generate melatonin, which is an antioxidant that works twice as strong as vitamin C (see Dr. Berg video below).
- When you have a fever, your body is trying to cook the virus. Don’t reduce the fever with medication or the duration of the infection will be longer. You can do other things to heat your body when you have a virus – wear clothes to bed to keep body hotter, get in a sauna, take a hot shower.
- Put your body in a stage of atophagy by fasting to clean up microorganisms and damaged proteins in your body. Periodic prolonged fasting (48-72 hours) will remove pathogens and strengthen your immune system. You can repair your damaged immune system.
Dr. Eric Berg explains several of these concepts in the following video: