This page is not all-inclusive, but we will add a few links that show some of the scientific research that supports why we use the specific natural things that we do. We use more than the Flax Hull Lignans to support people’s health, but this page is dedicated currently to Flax Hull Lignan research. If the links don’t work for any reason, contact us at [email protected] as we have copies offline of the research.
- Health Benefits of Flax Lignans – an ancient medicine and modern food.
- Used to help cardiovascular disease, atherosclerosis, diabetes, cancer, arthritis, osteoporosis, autoimmune and neurological disorders
- The Availability of Flax Lignans from foods and supplements (& how they break down in the body).
- Flax Lignans convert to secoisolariciresinol, enterolactone and enterodiol in the gut.
- Flax Seed (including the hull) as a Strategy for Improving Human Health
- The lignans in flax provide bioactivity of value to the health of animals and humans through their anti-inflammatory action, anti-oxidative capacity and lipid modulating properties.
- Lignans interfere with the development of different types of diseases like cardiovascular, diabetic, lupus nephritis, bone, kidney, menopause, reproduction, mental stress, immunity, atherosclerosis, hemopoietic, liver necrosis and urinary disorders.
- The cardiovascular effects of dietary flaxseed have included an antihypertensive action, antiatherogenic effects, a lowering of cholesterol, an anti-inflammatory action, and an inhibition of arrhythmias.
- Flax Lignan may be associated with decreased risk of breast cancer. It demonstrates antiproliferative effects in breast tissue of women at risk of breast cancer and may protect against primary breast cancer.
- Flaxseed and its components have antioxidant, hypolipidemic and hypoglycemic effects. Flaxseed and flax lignan complex improve glycemic control for Diabetes type 1 and 2.
- Flax Lignan has anticancer activity on a human breast cancer cell ine (T47D) ER-receptor positive breast cell lines MCF7 and T47D – increases apoptosis (cancer cell death).
- Flax Lignans for breast cancer reduction: mechanisms include decreased cell proliferation and angiogenesis and increased apoptosis (cancer cell death) through modulation of estrogen metabolism and estrogen receptor and growth factor receptor signalling pathways. Risk Reduction. Safe for consumption by breast cancer patients.
- Many people ask if lignans are safe for breast cancer patients. This article says that it is.
- Flax Lignans anti-cancer for leukemia cells.
- Flax Lignans may inhibit the growth of human estrogen-dependent breast cancer
- Flax reduced the growth and metastasis of established ER- human breast cancer in part due to its lignan and FO components.
ARAI STUDY RESULTS
We are a non-profit organization. We are not scientists. We are hands on working with people who are sick and unwilling to wait for science to come up with an answer.
We hosted 3 studies run by nurses. The purpose of the studies were to help us decide if the flax hull lignans really worked so that we could make a decision on whether or not to incorporate them into our programs. We were beyond surprised and impressed with the results.
Round 1 & 2 consisted of implementing 2 scoops of product (scoop enclosed in canister) per day in water, cereal, foods, etc. Patients filled out a full health survey concerning their current ailments, physical and mental condition, pain levels and hopes for what Flax Hull Lignans could help accomplish by strengthening the immune system. Patients agreed to not change medications or lifestyle during the 90 day process. Patients delivered a 30, 60 and 90 day report giving any noticed changes in health, condition of ailments, etc.
During round 1, we realized that 15% of the patients were experiencing constipation with the fibrous content of Flax Hull Lignans. Those 15% either found a way to increase daily water consumption or they backed down to 1 scoop of product per day. 76% of patients studied found some type of positive response to the product study within 30 days, many responses were dramatic. 52% of patients had a positive response within the first 30 days, and 91% of patients studied had a positive response to the product study within 90 days. Responses included dramatic reduction in size of cancers, reduction in insulin needs with diabetics and blood sugar levels coming into order, HIV/AIDS symptoms decreasing or disappearing, general feeling of vitality, HIV CD4 counts strengthening and viral loads diminishing. 10% of patients noticed no change
in health during the 90 day study.
Round 2 brought about 1 change only. During round 1, we noticed that among those who backed down their dosage to 1 scoop per day because of constipation issues, those patients still had very positive responses to the product. Therefore, the second 100 patients on Round 2 received only 1 scoop of product per day for 90 days. The results came in exactly the same with 55% of patients having a positive response within the first 30 days, and 90% having a positive response within 90 days, and 0% constipation issues in the group.
It was further realized through Round 1 and 2, that those whom had dramatic changes in health during the first 30 days maintained those changes in health through the entire 90 day period, and most of the impact occurred within the first 30 days of the study. Those with dramatic 30 day results had only minimal continued change through the 60 and 90 day period, but maintained the result gained within the first 30 days. Most changes that were going to occur within the 90 day period – did indeed occur for those patients within the first 30 days.
Round 3 was performed in Durban, South Africa, Piet Retief, South Africa and Swaziland (highest AIDS pandemic areas globally). The 90 day study included 1 scoop of product per day for adults and 1/2 scoop of product per day for children 12 and under. All 100 patients were HIV Positive and 75% experienced AIDS symptoms including (cancer, thrush, mental fatigue and lack of focus, diminished strength, swelling of glands and other various AIDS related symptoms). The African people responded more quickly to the study, with 64% having a health change within the first 30 days, and 97% noticing a
positive health change within the 90 day study.
The higher levels of response were very interesting, and our group could only suppose that the powerful nutritional values of the flax lignan product helped them to increase weight and height, as well as recover from many symptoms of
We are pleased to announce that after 3 rounds of loosely knit studies, we are absolutely confident in the power of flax hull lignans, and their ability to do what we had supposed in the beginning.